- Abstracts: max. 500 words (should include author information, purpose and goals, as well as main findings).
- Full papers: max. 5,000 words (only full paper submissions will be considered for awards and journal special issues).
- Each author may submit 2 papers in total.
- Technical guidelines:
- Paper title: Font Times New Roman size14, capital letters, bold, centered
- Author information: names and surnames, position, institutional affiliation, corresponding author contact details
- Abstract: up to 500 words
- Key words: please provide up to 5 key words (for assignment into relevant track)
- JEL codes up to five (guidelines available here: https://www.aeaweb.org/econlit/jelCodes.php?view=econlit)
- Headings: numbered, capital letters, bold, Font 12
- Main text: Font 12, single line spacing, justified. Use 1-tab indentations for paragraph separations.
- Tables and figures should be numbered and included in the main text.
- All margins: 2,5cm
- Referencing: please use APA referencing style (guidelines available here: http://www.bibme.org/citation-guide/apa/).
Submission of papers:
To submit your paper, please visit https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mhro18